Meal Prep Chicken Taco Salad Lunch Bowls that can be made ahead and do not require any cooking! These simple salads are made with romaine lettuce, canned black beans and corn, chopped bell peppers, store bought pico de gallo, and pre-grilled chicken breasts strips. They are so effortless, healthy, and satisfying!
These Meal Prep Chicken Taco Salad Lunch Bowls are perfect for those times when you don’t feel like cooking but you know you need to prep up something healthy to keep you on track for your busy week. They come together so quickly with the only real work being chopping the lettuce, dicing the peppers, and assembling the bowls! These Mexican flavored lunch bowls are a perfect midday meal for the office or at home.
We have been in the process of selling our home, so once I finalized the deep clean of the kitchen before we officially listed our house, the last thing I wanted to do was cook and get it dirty again! So no-cook lunches like these salads and prepped smoothie bags like these Basic Berry Green Smoothies are helping to keep my kitchen clean and my diet on point!
What You Need To Make Meal Prep Chicken Taco Salad Lunch Bowls
- Romaine lettuce
- Bell peppers (any color)
- Pico de gallo
- Canned black beans (drained and rinsed)
- Canned corn
- Yogurt ranch dressing (my favorite brand is Bolthouse Farms)
- Taco seasoning
How To Make Meal Prep Chicken Taco Salad Lunch Bowls
- Chop and wash your romaine lettuce and bell peppers.
- Drain and rinse the canned black beans and corn then combine them together in a small bowl.
- Mix about half a package of taco seasoning with a bottle of yogurt ranch dressing.
- That’s it, now you’re ready to layer up your salads and meal prep your lunches!
Containers I Used To Prep Up This Salad!
- Snap and Store Food Containers – they are the perfect size for a lunch salad.
- Evriholder Dressing Containers – totally obsessed with these! They are the cutest and so easy to throw in my lunch bag for work.
- Salad Spinner – for cleaning greens! This salad spinner is one of my all time favorite kitchen tools!! I could not live without it.
Meal Prep Chicken Taco Salad Lunch Bowl Toppings!
- Organic corn chips – seriously the star of the salad. Don’t skip the chips!
- Avocado – another super important delicious addition!
- Shredded cheese
Meal Prep Chicken Taco Salad Lunch Bowls
- Romaine Lettuce
- Canned Black Beans (drained and rinsed )
- Canned Corn (drained)
- Bell Peppers (any color)
- Pico De Gallo (store bought)
- Pre-Grilled Chicken Strips
- Yogurt Ranch Dressing
- Taco Seasoning Packet
- Corn Chips
- Shredded Cheese
Wash and chop the romaine lettuce and bell peppers.
Drain and rinse the canned black beans and corn then combine them together in a small bowl.
Combine about 1/2 a package of taco seasoning with the bottle of yogurt ranch dressing. Feel free to add more or less seasoning depending on your taste preference.
Arrange as many containers as you want prepped for your week and layer in the following amounts per salad:
1-2 cups of chopped lettuce, 1/4 cup chopped bell pepper, 1/2 cup beans and corn mixture, 2-3 tablespoons of pico de gallo, 2 -4 oz of pre-grilled chicken strips, and a lime wedge.
Top Salad when ready to eat with: 2 Tablespoons of the dressing, a handful of crushed corn chips, 1/4 of an avocado (chunked), and of course – squeeze the fresh lime wedge across the whole salad. ENJOY!