Hello friends! Here is a simple, healthy and family friendly dinner plan that features 3 completely plant based meal ideas! Tuesday, Wednesday, and Sunday recipes are completely vegan! Say what!!
I know….If you have been following me for any amount of time, you know that most of the meals we choose for our weekly menu are centered around a clean animal or fish protein, include a serving of vegetables, and have some kind of complex carbohydrate.
However, this week I was reminded that taking a break from animal and dairy proteins can really serve our bodies in so many great way, so I decided to switch things up a bit and level up our plant based/vegan recipe game for this weeks dinner plan.
There is no doubt that eating a diet high in nutrient dense plant based foods is extremely beneficial to our health. So I went on the hunt for a few simple and family friendly vegan meals to add into our dinner plan next week.
Not quite sure how the family will receive it, but I’m going to give it a try and I’ll be looking forward to a trying a few new recipes this week for sure!
Here is what’s on the menu! Enjoy!
- Monday – Grilled Tilapia, Roasted Sweet Potato Bites + Steamed Veggies
- Tuesday – Plant Based Burgers, Potato Wedges + Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Wednesday – Crunchy Rainbow Thai Peanut Wraps (subbing chickpeas for chicken)
- Thursday – Breaded Chicken Tenders with Lemon and Broccolini + Brown Rice
- Friday – leftovers or order in
- Saturday – Grilled Steak, Veggie Stir Fry + Brown Rice
- Sunday – 5-Ingredient Sweet Potato Black Bean Chili