Try this quick and easy 20 Minute Full Body At-Home Workout! Full body workouts are a great way to get your muscles fired up, your metabolism going and burn off excess calories. This workout will target your entire body with only 4 heart pumping exercises!
All 4 of the exercises in this 20 Minute Full Body At-Home Workout are compound movements, which will increase your heart rate while sculpting multiple muscle groups at the same time!
5 reasons why compound exercises are the perfect way to build a full body workout.
- Compound exercises burn more calories than isolating a single muscle group.
- Compound exercises improve inter-muscular coordination.
- Compound exercises elevate the heart rate and provide a cardiovascular training benefit.
- Compound exercises are a form of dynamic flexibility.
- Compound exercises improve movement efficiency.
For more information on the benefits of compound exercises check out this article from the American Counsel on Exercise .
Learn The Moves
- Reverse Lunge + Single Leg Hammer Curl (30 seconds each side)
- Glute Bridge Hold + Skull Crushers
- Deadlift + Row
- Plank Walk Out + Alternating Frogger Mountain Climbers
How To Perform The Workout
Complete each exercise one after the other. Perform each exercise for 1 minute with minimal rest in between moves. Rest for a full minutes after the 4th exercise and cycle back through the moves 2 more times for a total of 3 sets.